Thursday, February 6, 2014

The Ugly Orange



Welcome people of the Ugly Orange Nation! My name is Ed Lee and this here is the Ugly Orange. The purpose of this blog is to serve all you who are bored out there on the Internet. More specifically for my Intro to marketing class located at Full Sail University, but that’s neither here nor there. Now a lot of new faces that aren’t so familiar with the Florida lifestyle, this is for you. For people that realize how weird Florida can be, this is for you. For all the guys out there interested in sports, this is for you*. So if you couldn’t tell by now, this is a Florida news sports lifestyle blog. We got so many big colleges and sports teams like Dolphins and Panthers that we’ve constantly got stories ranging from the young and the old. We try to bring the funny and things I like that hopefully you guys like as well. We sprinkle in some current events and some hot topics. But we’re here to connect with all the people in Florida that hasn’t let the heat get to them. So ladies and gentleman, this is The Ugly Orange. You’re daily dose of Vitamin C and the occasional weird Wal-Mart story.

*-I don’t know ANY real statistics on sports so take those with a massive grain of salt. Go Panthers!

Go follow me on Facebook HERE
And on Instagram @Edlee1021

2 comments:

  1. Hey Ed. This is an awesome page. I really like the graphics in the background and your title "The Ugly Truth" is great. You have already posted quite a few times, good job! Even though I am not a sports fan you make it interesting. I need to learn the basics, like who plays in what cites, blah blah blah so this could be beneficial to me! Very good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really well done! The oranges are a smart choice of background. Your blog is "chill" because it really shows you do not take things seriously but you still find the balance to deliver news eloquently. Stephen Colbert is one of my favorite show currently. Florida is a whacky (and even embarrassingly kinky) place of crimes. You combined those two together and now I have something to look forward to read. I also like sports as you noticed in class. You have got my undivided attention.

    ReplyDelete